FKS is always looking for the best of the best early childhood providers to join our teaching team!
Are you an energetic person who would like to have fun with co-workers and with children? FKS is a fun-loving, professional environment dedicated to creating opportunities for young children to learn from and explore materials. Our teachers are a team that nurtures children, ensures health & safety, reads, dances, sings, paints, laughs, extends play, and uses the outdoor classroom for games & teachable moments worthy of sharing with parents who will be excited to hear about your day together.
Weekends and Holidays OFF.
22 days of PAID time off.
We will train the right people for the job!
For Kids Sake Early Learning Center has a job opportunity for an Infant/Toddler, Preschool Staff. This can be a full-time or part-time position 15-40 hours per week. Get 3 weeks of paid vacation. The pay rate is based on education and childcare/teaching experience.
During a time when the world of childcare and employment has been in a complete upheaval, MORE than 1/2 of OUR STAFF has been here for 10 YEARS OR MORE! That’s UNHEARD of in our industry! FKS staff come back to work every day because of the relationships that they have fostered with children and families! And let’s FACE IT, they come back because they have 1 of the MOST INFLUENTIAL JOBS there are! FKS Staff KNOW that 90% of a child’s brain is developed and influenced by the experiences that they have during THEIR TIME WITH US in a HIGH-QUALITY childcare environment (in the first 5 years of their life).
We need a team player who is serious about their work but loves to have a lot of fun. while getting the job done. Maybe you know someone?
Do you meet (or can you meet them in the future)?
1. First Aid & CPR certified
2. Experience working within an early childhood setting with children ages 0-12. Do you desire a long-term employment commitment, and with our help, continue learning and progressing within the childcare field?
3. You must be willing to meet the educational requirements set forth by the State of Michigan for Child Day Care Licensing.
4. Candidates who have obtained a CDA, Associate, or Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (or similar field) will be added as leaders and program developers.
5. All candidates must undergo a fingerprint background check.
6. Any previous experience with Creative Curriculum is a big plus. Our staff love being a part of the team and we have an awesome, collaborative working environment!
Work Hours: We are open Monday-Friday, from 6:15 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. You must be able to work 15-35 hours a week.
Please apply below!